so, what is going to be said if CA gets more help, faster help than New Orleans and the surrounding area's?
so, what is going to be said if CA gets more help, faster help than New Orleans and the surrounding area's?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
its going to be said that they learned their lesson and now know how to react quickly to such situations
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its going to be said that they learned their lesson and now know how to react quickly to such situations </div></div>
That makes sense, since they still haven't cleaned up the NO mess. Do you think the lessons would apply there also? Or is California just ...different. More "illegal" votes and a more current crisis to remind voters how good Bush is doing? Or perhaps a fire is easier to clean up after? I like the last one, the flood left a mess everywhere, I don't think the remains of this will be as hard to deal with.
I would say that you build in these places, you gotta learn to live with it. It's not the feds responsibility to bail out all the yahoos that make stupid decisions. Every natural disaster has now become politicized. No one made the people of New Orleans live there...get a life, people, and stop ruining mine. That's my opinion...feel free to make it yours!
Bookmarks